All Roads (NATA) All Roads (NATA)

Beautiful. Deserving of First Place, in my opinion. Animation was flawless, despite your "experimentation." Great story. Although the battle between money and happiness is a bit cliche, I think it fits your theme and purpose perfectly.

One more thing that struck me was the train ride. It was very symbolic how you used the hammer and shaped holes to show that the man was being forced to do something that didn't fit him. It was a clever usage of your animation skills, and partially why I believe you deserved first place.

To correct hipparata: he didn't have a wife and kids, or at least none were mentioned. The girl playing the music seemed to be his only "love interest," and dare I say it to be so.

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Very nice. Fluid. Funny. Smooth beats. Deserving of 5 stars. Can I say more?

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Not as Good. But still pretty good,

I agree with Bob. The first one is still the best, and I feel that as you continue with these episodes, your losing the one thing that made your show so funny: randomness. Not to mention as I was watching there were a few moments where it just seemed... empty. I suppose that's from lack of the background music (which also made it funny). BUT, the art and style of the flash was top-notch and the best I've seen in a flash yet. Sadly, I feel as though you focused more on the art, and less on the comedy.

Back on point, your comedic timing in the first, second, and partially third flashes were perfect and made me laugh so hard I pissed myself, but in this one... Well, it had its fair share of funny and somewhat unexpected things (see: "WELCUM TA HELL C:"), but like I stated before, it's losing its charm.

With all out of the way, I give you a nine. Personally, I can understand how hard it can be to make four gut-busting episodes of a show, but unless you can gain back this unpredictable charm thats present in most of your flashes, I suggest not making a fifth one.

iPad VS Motorola Xoom iPad VS Motorola Xoom

Thank the Lord.

Somebody finally came out with something that kicks Apple's ass (well.... in this cartoon it was the other way around.........).

I liked it!

Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

Well...

It reminds me of my trip to Chicago. I tried sushi there, and it wasnt the taste that was the problem. It was the texture and feel of the raw (keyword: raw) fish in my mouth. When I bit down on the fish, it actually slipped between my teeth, and the slimy feel of it (which was alaskan salmon) was vomit-inducing.

Honestly, I feel that it doesnt quite capture the essence and experience of sushi, but the video does display a very nice, well-rounded summary over the benefits and risks of eating sushi. Entertaining and informal. Nice.

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

he... waved....

AT ME!!!!!! :D

Sonic Gut Feeling Sonic Gut Feeling

I never laughed, I'm sorry.

This was poor. Very, very poor, and honestly, I want my minutes of my life back, and my memory of a poor voice acting of sonic and tails.

Picture in total was horrible. Story was more depressing than funny. Action was... non-existant. Sound was awful.

Sorry, I'm giving a two for the amount of t's in effort, because you needed more of it.

Space Space Shooter Space Space Shooter

Space Space Shooter goes...

...Dooter dooter dooter.

Weirdest lyrics in the world, and everytime I think of them I laugh.

Love it. Great job, both Disco Warp Records and GoshaDole

Stupid Day Job Stupid Day Job

Lucky for you Stupid Day Job People...

The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts based on recent decline, that office jobs will decline by 30%.

Maybe thats not lucky... I dunno.

Paper Airplanes Paper Airplanes

Awesome!

Pretty decent flash. : ) I approve.

Hey Linkmaster2010, if you want to criticize someone so harshly for a "mis-spelling," maybe you should grab a dictionary and look up the word "misspell." It's without a hyphen, grammar nazi. :)